Your friendly Admin - Prasad S. Karve

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

admin
Admin

37, male

Tier 9

Your friendly Admin - Prasad S. Karve

from admin on 04/23/2021 07:20 PM

Hello everyone. I am Prasad S. Karve. Born and brought up in Mumbai and currently working in Pune. As an analytical person & a passionate traveller, I have always planned by trips well by gathering as much info I could from travel websites.
That included digging info from Travel forums, Facebook groups and YouTube videos.

I believe in a big adventure, a big experience than a big budget. Hence, my trips have always been low-budget oriented. I have organized several group and solo trips in minimal budget in the last few years.

The biggest issue I faced while trying to gather people to tag along on my trips and collect info was that the data and people base was too scattered. While Facebook connected me to travel enthusiasts, it was very cumbersome to scroll through the unorganized & random group posts to get the data I needed. Additionally, I found the Facebook groups to be too draconian. Travel Forums solved the data problem but I missed the interaction of a social network there. YouTube has quality content but there is no dedicated & organized section or a library of travel videos.

I had a dream to bring the best of Facebook, Forums and YouTube under one roof. And Yatri Kul was born. Yatri Kul is the hub for all your travel needs. Yatri = Traveller, Kul = Family. It's our baby. Let's contribute and see it grow to help the travel community.

Welcome to Yatri Kul - The Traveller's Social Network.

Regards,
Prasad S. Karve
Admin
yatrikul.yooco.org

« Back to forum